1. Bridge Investment Services Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as the 'Bridge Investment') is an investment advisory and distribution firm, having registered office at K-206, The Palm Drive, Sector 66, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122101 and corporate office at 903-906, Tower C, Unitech Business Zone, Sector 50, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122018.
2. Bridge Investment Services Private Limited is registered with the Association of Mutual Funds in India vide ARN 96546 under the AMFI (Guidelines for the Registration of Intermediaries) to act as a mutual fund distributor.
3. Bridge Investment Services Private Limited is registered with Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India under the IRDA (Licensing of Corporate Agents) Regulations, 2002 bearing licence no. CA0153 to act as a Corporate Agent - Composite under the Registration of Corporate Agents - Regulations, 2015.
4. Bridge Investment is engaged in the business of providing investment advisory services including financial planning, insurance advisory,distribution of investment products, and referral services to Client(s). The term 'Client(s)' shall hereinaftermean a person (including individual or non individual)that has applied jointly or severally to Bridge Investment for availing investment advisory services including financial planning, or insurance advisory or distribution of investment products and/ or referral services (hereinafter referred to as the 'Service') offered by Bridge Investment.For the purpose of these terms and conditions, the words or alphabet used hereinafter as 'First Applicant', 'Second Applicant' or 'I' shall mean the Client(s). The term 'Service' shall include all or any of the services as mentioned in this para.
5. Bridge Investment has distribution and referral arrangements with various investment product manufacturers, service providers, referral partners and business associates i.e., portfolio management services entities, home loans providers, structured products, private equities, corporate fixed deposits, real estate, succession planners and other business associates.
6. Bridge Investment obtains a prior consent from the Client in writing before recording his/her information/details in this document that may be considered confidential by a Client. The Client reserves the right to refuse to provide his/her information/ details to Bridge Investment in case the Client does not wish to avail the Service from Bridge Investment. The Client shall, at any time while availing the Service and thereafter, have an option to withdraw its consent given earlier to Bridge Investment for using the Client's information/details, which shall be given in writing to Bridge Investment. In a scenario, a Client refusing or later withdrawing his/her consent, Bridge Investment may choose not to provide Service to the Client for which the required information was sought.
8. Bridge Investment is determined to address the grievances of the Client(s) and has therefore, adopted a Customer Grievance Policy to address the Client's issues including discrepancies or any other issue, which may arise while availing the Service from Bridge Investment or at any point in time thereafter. In this regard, Bridge Investment has designated a Grievance Officer to address the grievances faced by Client(s). A copy of the Customer Grievance Policy including contact details of Grievance Officer is available at the website of Bridge Investment which can be accessed by a Client.
9. The investment advisory and financial planning activity involves analysis of a Client's current financial position, identifying the Client's financial goals, developing a financial plan, recommending financial strategies to a Client as indicated in the financial plan or otherwise advising the Client to achieve desired goals. The Client hereby acknowledges that there is no obligation on the Client to buy the financial/investment products recommended in the financial plan or otherwise being advised by Bridge Investment or its Personnel. The Client shall have the option to buy the financial/investment products from any of the distributor/service provider or from any other person as the Client may decide for implementing the financial plan or for achieving the desired set of goals.
10. Insurance products are solicited by employees of Bridge Investment who have undergone the certification and training programme as required by IRDA (Licensing of Corporate Agents) Regulations, 2002 and hold a valid license to solicit or procure insurance business on behalf of Bridge Investment.
11. The Client hereby agrees and confirms that:
12. The Client's attention is drawn to Section 41 of the Insurance Act, 1938 as follow:
13. In pursuance to SEBI guidelines, Bridge Investment discloses the rates of commission earned by it from various Asset Management Companies (AMC's) for distributing their products to the Client(s). The Client hereby declares and confirms that he/she has understood the rates of commission/brokerage as being disclosed to him/her by Bridge Investment's Personnel and taken into account the same before actually buying the products through Bridge Investment. The Client acknowledges that such rates may be revised by AMC's at any point of time without any prior notice to the Client. The rates pertaining to commission/brokerage are also available on the website of Bridge Investment which may be accessed by a Client.
14. The Client hereby agrees and acknowledges that the role of the Bridge Investment is limited to only referring the Client to its referral partners and business associates (hereinafter referred to as 'Third Party Service Providers') with whom Bridge Investment has a referral/tie-up arrangement. The estate planning, succession planning, taxation services, and/or any other services are provided by such Third Party Service Providers and not by Bridge Investment itself. Bridge Investment is merely introducing the Client to Third Party Service Providers offering various types of services and products including real estate, will planning, taxation etc., purely on referral basis. Any decision to avail the services or buy the products from such Third Party Service Providers shall be solely at the Client's own risk and shall not be deemed to be influenced by Bridge Investment.
15. The Client hereby agrees and acknowledges that Bridge Investment has no control over the affairs of Third Party Service Providers and is not responsible or liable for any acts or omissions of Third Party Service Providers. The Client shall not hold Bridge Investment or its Personnel responsible for any deficiency, omission, error, and delay in the services or products offered by Third Party Service Providers to the Client. All decisions to avail the services or buy the products from Third Party Service Providers of Bridge Investment shall be based on the Client's own independent judgment and the Client must consider his/her risk appetite and investment objectives while availing the services or buying the products from Third Party Service Providers. Any returns/rewards/benefits guaranteed by Third Party Service Providers including their employees, agents, directors, officials or any other person in relation to the services or products offered may not be achieved and may carry a variety of risks. Such returns/rewards/benefits shall not be presumed as guaranteed by Bridge Investment to the Client in any manner. The participation of the Client of Bridge Investment shall be purely voluntary.
16. Bridge Investment is not making any offer, holds no warranty and makes no representation regarding the delivery, quality, merchantability or suitability of services or products offered by Third Party Service Providers. Bridge Investment does not take any responsibility and hereby, excludes any warranty (express or implied) with regard to quality, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose whatsoever in relation to the services or products offered by Third Party Service Providers. The Client is hereby advised to carry out his/ her own independent investigation before availing the services or buying the products from such Third Party Service Providers. The Client hereby understands and acknowledges that any transaction executed by a Client with all or any of the Third Party Service Providers of Bridge Investment shall be a separate transaction/relationship between the Client and such Third Party Service Providers and shall have nothing to do with Bridge Investment and its Personnel.
17. Any information contained in the advertising materials including pamphlets, brochures, flyers and other materials or otherwise communicated by Bridge Investment on behalf of Third Party Service Providers shall not be construed as investment advice or recommendation/s made by Bridge Investment. Bridge Investment and its Personnel shall not be liable to the Client or any third person for the accuracy, authenticity, completeness, correctness or fitness of the information contained in such advertising materials and in any other documents delivered by Bridge Investment to the Client. Neither shall Bridge Investment be liable for any loss or damage suffered by a Client arising from the use of such information. The Client is hereby advised to verify the accuracy, authenticity, completeness, correctness, validity of such information contained in the advertising materials and other documents. The Client shall carry out his/her own independent investigation for understanding the potential risks before availing the services or buying the products from Third Party Service Providers as that may be subject to different types of risk including market, political, regulatory risks etc.
18. Any dispute regarding the services or products offered by Third Party Service Providers must be addressed in writing to them directly and Bridge Investment will neither be liable for the same nor may entertain any complaint or communication in this regard. Bridge Investment shall not be held responsible to a Client in case the Third Party Service Providers refuse to entertain a Client's complaint, fails to resolve the dispute or provide a satisfactory resolution to the Client and in any other circumstances in respect of the services or products offered by Third Party Service Providers whatsoever.
19. The Client hereby agrees that to avail the Services from Bridge Investment, the Client may be required to complete Client Identification Procedure as determined by Bridge Investment in its absolute discretion. The Client may need to establish his/her identity to Bridge Investment's Personnel before entering into a relationship with Bridge Investment. Therefore, the Client shall provide his/her identification documents and/or any other information to Bridge Investment as may be required by it under the Prevention of Money laundering Act 2002, rules/regulations made thereunder or issued by any regulatory body having jurisdiction over the affairs of Bridge Investment ('PML Laws'). Client Identification Procedure shall herein mean the procedure adopted by Bridge Investment to establish the identity of a Client.
20. The Client hereby agrees that the Client may need to share his/her financial information and any other information with Bridge Investment that may be required by Bridge Investment's Personnel to understand the Client's needs, goals, current financial position and otherwise, to delivering the Service. The Client shall provide his/her information as and when sought by the Personnel of Bridge Investment. Such information provided by the Client to Bridge Investment shall be kept confidential. However, Bridge Investment may share identification details, financial information and/or any other information of the Client with government agencies, regulatory bodies, statutory authorities or courts having jurisdiction over Bridge Investment as and when demanded by such authorities or otherwise in the normal course of business to meeting necessary compliances as may be prescribed. The Client irrevocably agrees that he/she shall not raise any concerns or have any objection to sharing of his/her information with government agencies, regulatory bodies, statutory authorities or courts having jurisdiction over the affairs of Bridge Investment.
21. The Client hereby permits Bridge Investment to disclose all or any of the information of the Client with employees, agents, directors, auditors and other officials of Bridge Investment or group companies including subsidiaries, holding companies of Bridge Investment or 'Third Party Service Providers' or any other person necessary for rendering the Service to the Client or for any other purpose, whatsoever. Thus, the Client hereby agrees and confirms that in pursuance to approval granted by the Client, Bridge Investment shall enjoy full right and authority to share all or any of the information pertaining to the Client with such persons/groups or entities as Bridge Investment may consider necessary for purposes of business or for any other reason.
22. The Client hereby declares and confirms that the Client is duly authorized under the existing laws to enter into a relationship with Bridge Investment for availing the Service. The Client hereby further confirms that the authorized representatives of the Client hold valid authority/power and are in good standing to enter into a relationship and to share the Client's information/details with Bridge Investment on behalf of the Client.
23. The Client hereby declares and confirms that the information provided to Bridge Investment including identification details, financial information or any other information is accurate, complete and represents the true and correct information as on the date information is provided. Bridge Investment shall not be responsible for the accuracy or completeness of information provided by the Client to it and shall consider the information on as is basis. It shall be the sole responsibility of the Client to keep Bridge Investment updated if there is any change in the information provided at an earlier date. Bridge Investment shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage, the Client may suffer on account of untrue, incomplete or delay in submission of information to Bridge Investment whatsoever.
24. During the course of rendering Service and thereafter, Bridge Investment may advise or recommend the Client to buy/sell different financial/investment products including mutual funds, structured products, bonds, insurance, pension policies and/ or other financial/investment products having market and other types of risk associated with them. Bridge Investment hereby notifies the Client that such advice or recommendation given by Bridge Investment is based on the information provided by managers/issuers/transfer agents/asset management companies/insurance companies of such financial/investment products or research agencies carrying out research work in relation to such financial/investment products. Bridge Investment and its Personnel shall not be held responsible to a Client for the authenticity, completeness, correctness of information or research material provided to Bridge Investment by aforesaid market participants and research agencies, basis which advice or recommendation is given to a Client or otherwise is made to the Client by Bridge Investment in its own opinion or perception. Keeping this into account and in the Client's interest, Bridge Investment hereby advises the Client to which the Client unconditionally agrees and confirms that he/she will make his/her independent investigation, will seek appropriate help on legal, taxation and other related matters from experts in relation to the financial/investment products before finally taking any investment decision to investing in such products in pursuance to advice or recommendation given by Bridge Investment.
25. The Client agrees and acknowledges that any investment made by a Client may not achieve the Client's desired financial objectives or goals. Bridge Investment is merely assisting the Client on best effort basis to identify suitable and appropriate financial products/investment considering the risk appetite and objectives of a Client while rendering the Service. The Client shall read and shall be deemed to have read and understood the terms, conditions, rules and regulations of the financial/investment products before investing. Bridge Investment while giving advice or recommendations to a Client may rely on different types of tools, techniques, reports, past/present performance of a particular financial/investment product, research and analysis reports, trend reports etc. Since, the financial/investment products are accompanied by a variety of risks including market, economic, political, regulatory risks etc., prevailing in India and globally and past/present performance may not be necessarily indicative of likely future performance, actual results may significantly differ from those as suggested by such research and analysis reports, trend reports, past/present performance or otherwise being anticipated by Bridge Investment or the Client. Bridge Investment shall not be a liable to a Client if the desired financial objectives of a Client could not be achieved or the Client suffers any monetary loss upon making of investment in the financial/investment products and for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages incurred by the Client, attributable to any reason whatsoever.
26. All investments made by a Client in financial/investment products in pursuance to advice/recommendations given by Bridge Investment or otherwise shall be at sole and exclusive risk of a Client. The Client shall not post making any investment raise any concerns or issues regarding the money invested in any financial/investment products or any terms and conditions attached with such products including lock-in period, charges, benefits, maturity value etc or anything that the Client may feel to be unfavorable in his/her interest.
27. Bridge Investment will endeavor on best efforts basis to submit the application forms of the Client for sale/purchase and other transactions in relation to financial/investment products to concerned market participants including managers/issuers/transfer agents/asset management companies/insurance companies within due period from the date of receipt of complete application forms along with other necessary documents. Bridge Investment shall not be liable to intimate the Client in case of any discrepancy found in the application forms arising on account of Client itself or otherwise and about the status of rejected application forms. Bridge Investment shall not be liable for any non-submission or delay in submission of the application forms or any delay in processing of the same or any loss/consequential loss that may be suffered by the Client including any loss of application forms in transit or otherwise. The cut-off time for the submission of the application forms shall be as per regulatory guidelines/managers/issuers/registrars/transfer agents/asset management companies/insurance companies of the financial/investment products.
28. Bridge Investment for keeping the Client up-to-date about their portfolio may send a performance report or any other statements to the Client on monthly/quarterly basis or at such other intervals as Bridge Investment may decide in its absolute discretion. While Bridge Investment endeavors to ensure that any information contained in such reports, statements and other documents is accurate and correct as on date, the Client is still advised to check the accuracy, authenticity, completeness, correctness or fitness of the information contained in such reports, statements and any other documents itself. Bridge Investment hereby excludes any liability (express or implied) with regard to any information found to be inaccurate, unauthentic, incomplete or invalid. Neither shall Bridge Investment be liable for any loss or damage suffered by a Client arising from the use of such information or error/delay in sending of reports, statements and other documents to the Client.
29. The Client hereby agrees and confirms that the Client shall indemnify and keep indemnified Bridge Investment and its Personnel against any losses, damages, demands, proceedings, actions or liabilities whatsoever which may be suffered or incurred by Bridge Investment or its Personnel as a result of breach by the Client of any representations, warranties and covenants, agreement, undertaking or declaration made or given by it.
30. The Client agrees and confirms that Bridge Investment shall not be liable to the Client in case of any delay or failure in the performance of the Service arising on account of happening of any event or circumstances not under the control of Bridge Investment. Such events and circumstances shall include the following but are not limited to:
The Client agrees that Bridge Investment shall not be liable to give any notice or intimation to a Client on happening of any such event or occurrence of circumstances restraining Bridge Investment to provide the Service that may or may not be under Bridge Investment's control.
31. The Client hereby agrees and confirms to comply at all times with rules, regulations, directions, orders made or issued by any of the statutory authorities including market regulators, Securities Exchange Board of India, Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India, Reserve Bank of India and/or any other regulatory body, government agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of Bridge Investment. The Client further agrees that Bridge Investment may change the above terms and conditions at any point of time in its absolute discretion.
Would you like to continue with some arbitrary task?