Edelweiss Mutual Fund launches Edelweiss CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL April 2037 Index Fund
Sep 27, 2022 by News Team
NFO period: 27th September – 06th October, 2022
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended target maturity Index Fund investing in the constituents of CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL Index – April 2037. A relatively high interest rate risk and relatively low credit risk
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to replicate CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL Index – April 2037 by investing in Indian Government Bonds and SDLs, maturing on or before April 29, 2037, subject to tracking errors. However, there is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized, and the scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over long term by investing in Indian Government Bonds and State Development Loans (SDLs) that seeks to track CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL Index – April 2037, subject to tracking errors.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal (IDCW) Option. IDCW Option shall have Reinvestment, Payout & Transfer Facility.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Dhawal Dalal and Mr. Rahul Dedhia
- Benchmark – CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL Index – April 2037
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)