HDFC Mutual Fund launches HDFC NIFTY100 Low Volatility 30 ETF
Sep 26, 2022 by News Team
NFO period: 26th September – 03rd October, 2022
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended scheme replicating/tracking NIFTY100 Low Volatility 30 Index
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide investment returns that, before expenses, correspond to the total returns of the securities as represented by the NIFTY100 Low Volatility 30 Index, subject to tracking errors. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking returns that are commensurate (before fees and expenses) with the performance of the NIFTY100 Low Volatility 30 Index (TRI), over long term, subject to tracking error by investing in securities covered by the NIFTY100 Low Volatility 30 Index.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 500/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Presently the scheme does not offer any Plans/Options for investment.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Krishan Kumar Daga and Mr. Arun Agarwal
- Benchmark – NIFTY100 Low Volatility 30 Index (TRI)
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)