Mahindra Mutual Fund launches Mahindra Ultra Short Term Yojana
Oct 10, 2019 by News Team
NFO period: 10th October – 16th October, 2019
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended ultra-short term debt scheme investing in instruments such that the Macaulay duration of the portfolio is between 3 to 6 months
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate regular income and capital appreciation through investment in a portfolio of short term debt & money market instruments such that the Macaulay duration of the portfolio is between 3 - 6 months. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. The scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking regular income over short term by investing in a portfolio of short term debt and money market instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 1,000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan and Regular Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Rahul Pal
- Benchmark – CRISIL Ultra Short Term Debt Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)