Tata Mutual Fund launches Tata CRISIL IBX Gilt Index: April 2026 Index Fund
Sep 23, 2022 by News Team
NFO period: 23rd September - 28th September, 2022
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type - An open-ended Target Maturity Index Fund predominately investing in constituents of CRISIL IBX Gilt Index - April 2026. A scheme with Relatively High Interest Rate Risk and Relatively Low Credit Risk
- Investment objective - The investment objective of the scheme is to provide returns that correspond to the total returns of the securities as represented by the underlying index, subject to tracking error. There is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. The scheme doesn’t assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability - This product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over the target maturity period by investing in constituents similar to composition of CRISIL-IBX Gilt Index - April 2026.
- Minimum Application Amount - First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available - Regular Plan & Direct Plan having Growth Option, Payout of Income Distribution Cum Capital Withdrawal Option (IDCW-Payout) and Reinvestment of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal Option (IDCW-Reinvestment).
- Fund Managers - Mr. Amit Somani
- Benchmark - CRISIL-IBX Gilt Index - April 2026 (TRI)
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)