Union Mutual Fund launches Union Large & Midcap Fund
Nov 15, 2019 by News Team
NFO period: 15th November – 29th November, 2019
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended equity scheme investing in both large cap and mid cap stocks
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to seek to generate capital appreciation by investing predominantly in a portfolio of equity and equity linked securities of large cap and mid cap companies. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation over long term by investing predominantly in equities and equity related instruments of large cap and mid cap companies.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option & Dividend Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Vinay Paharia
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 250 LargeMidCap Index$(TRI)
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)